Saturday, October 18, 2008

taggy again

5 things in my bag:
-purse
-handkerchief
-student id
-umbrella
-anti septic cream

5 things in my head:
-where should we go tomorrow
-waiting for someone to come online
-watch人間菩提later
-put the cd(s) in car
-am sleep, heading to my bed soon

5 words I frequently use:
-huh?
-aha
-really?
-speechless
-fine

5 recent smses received:
-相知相識是一種天意....
-Aha, I think we need....
-Becareful lo.. whole day....
-Shopping at the.....
-Ha.. thought that u really....

5 recent things I just did:
-read ppl's blog
-had dinner
-watch鐵甲無敵獎門人
-go to forum
-had lime soda

5 things in my wardrobe:
-clothes
-handkerchief
-shorts
-socks
-belts

5 things I just ate:
-chicken rice
-nasi goreng pattaya
-koko crunch
-jambu
-biscuit

5 people I'm tagging:
-eggy
-p3
-jessie
-festiny
-kar lim

No comments:

Post a Comment