Thursday, September 25, 2008

taggy

Name: Cheng Hui
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 3
Shoe size: 5/6
Height: 156cm

Where do you live:
Serdang

Favourite drinks:
Mocha Frappuccino

Favourite breakfast:
Sandwich with Ham and Cheese

Have you ever been on a plane:
Yes

Swam in the ocean:
who don't (copy from sim)

Fallen asleep at school:
yes

Broken someone's heart:
maybe

Fell off your chair:
yea~ careless me

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
seriously I did

Saved e-mails:
duh....

What is your room like:
like a room.. haha

What's right beside you:
a hot chocolate

What was the last thing you ate:
dragon fruit aka 龍珠果

Ever had chicken pox:
not yet

Sore throat:
huh.. who don't?

Stitches:
Nope

Broken nose:
nope

Do you believe in love at first sight:
not really

Like picnics:
YEA!!

Who was the last person you danced with:
aha~

Last made you smile:
someone~

You last yelled at:
cannot remember


Today, did you:

Talk to someone you like:
nope

Kissed anyone:
nope

Get sick:
nope

Talk to an ex:
nope

Miss someone:
yes

Eat:
later

Best feeling in the world:
outing with someone

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:
nope

What's under your bed:
floor

What do you really hate:
missunderstanding

What time is it now:
11:16am

Is there a person who is on your mind now?
yes

Do you want children?
ahem~ not sure

Do you smile often?
I guess so

Do you like your hand-writing?
yes, especially chinese words

Are your toe nails painted?
never..

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
parents'.. its big and comfort

What is the color of the shirt you're wearing now?
white

What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday?
online

I can't wait till
tonight, have senjyu sushi in sunway pyramid with brother, Carmen, cousin brother and his gf

When did you last cry?
last saturday

Are you a friendly person?
nope

Do you have any pets?
nope

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
in office I guess

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
yea yea, she is my darling..

Do you sleep with the TV on?
sometimes I did

What are you doing right now?
doing this taggy

Have you ever crawled through a window?
never

Can you handle the truth?
can

Are you too forgiving?
not sure

Are you closer to your mother or father?
neither

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
no one

How many people can you say you've really loved?
ahem~

Do you eat healthy?
yea

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?
nope

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
I always do..

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go?
nobody.. I will go to Putra Jaya or drive alone and listen to songs

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
neither.. I am super loud

Are you confident?
I have to

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. wash my Nike Air
2. get presents for Marco and Xin Jie
3. finish the report
4. email the memo to members
5. book a K room for tml

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Mamee
2. dark chocolate
3. 番石榴干
4. kinder bueno
5. ferrero rocher

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. get a comfort living castle for my family
2. donate to Tzu Chi
3. invest
4. save for future
5. adopt children thru World Vision

5 of my bad habits:
1. keep telling the same thing to same ppl
2. tell lame jokes
3. hot temper
4. very "leh feh" when nobody's around
5. drive very fast [sometimes]

5 people to tag:
1. Jessie aka Mrs Sim
2. Eggy aka Mrs Chong
3. Festiny aka Mrs Ng
4. Kar Lim aka Mrs Teoh [Titus's aiya wife]
5. Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment